What does one wear for a session that captures you in a moment forever?!!
First off, don’t think too much about it. I didn’t mean to make it sound daunting, just thoughtful. Here are some handy tips and color combos to make planning your outfits for your session easier.
- Think about your family’s style when planning the outfits.
- Keep things simple, pick 1-3 colors that coordinate well together.
- Do pick clothes that you are comfortable in.
- Do try on ALL the clothes before coming to a photo shoot.
- Do have back up options, just in case.
- Don’t forget to put a fresh coat on your nails – chips will show in the photos!
- Don’t choose too many different patterns. When in doubt, choose a solid color.